RIDGE AUGMENTATION & BONE REGENERATION
Best Dental Clinic in Hyderabad
At Dr. Shwetha’s Clinic, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate Ridge Augmentation to patients of all ages. Our goal is to maintain and enhance your oral health, ensuring that you enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles. Ridge Augmentation serves as the foundation of your dental care, addressing a wide range of oral health needs.
Ridge Augmentation is the surgical procedure that aims at increasing the quantity and/or quality of bone or soft tissues (gums) in areas of missing teeth.
Increasing the height and width of bone helps ensure the success and longevity of dental implants.
Surgeons can utilize a variety of surgical procedures in ridge augmentation. The surgical procedure will depend on the amount of available bone, the amount of augmentation necessary and patient related factors.
The most common techniques include
- Guided Bone Regeneration:This procedure involves the use of bone replacement grafts along with biologic collagen membranes that help maintain the shape of the ridge and exclude the oral epithelium from invading the graft
- Block Grafts: Block grafts are bone replacement grafts that are used in the form of a solid block, the source of this block can be autogenous (from the patient) or in the form of a preprocessed block.
- Ridge Split/Expansion: This procedure involves expanding the existing bone to allow for bone growth in between the expanded segments.
- Biologic Factors: Biologic factors that are either synthetic or from the patient’s own plasma can be used to enhance the results
- Soft Tissue Augmentation: Periodontists are experts in soft tissue augmentation, the soft tissues of the oral cavity play a vital role in aesthetics, and stability of both teeth and restorations. Soft tissue augmentation can be performed using the patient’s own soft tissues or in the form of preprocessed grafts.
What Are You Waiting For...
Make An Appointment
Whether you want book your first consultation or you want information on a specific diagnosis or treatment option, we’re here to help guide you on your Skin care journey. Simply reserve a time slot, walk in at the appointed time and get prioritized treatments.